You will find below our 2023 prices and our rental conditions.
Chargement en cours...
2023 prices per week in euros
Our rentals run Saturday to Saturday.
|From 29/04 to 20/05||440€||330€||280€|
|From 20/05 to 27/05||490€||390€||310€|
|From 27/05 to 17/06||690€||590€||490€|
|From 17/06 to 01/07||790€||690€||590€|
|From 01/07 to 29/07||1 390€||890€||790€|
|From 29/07 to 26/08||1 690€||1 090€||990€|
|From 26/08 to 02/09||990€||890€||790€|
|From 02/09 to 16/09||790€||690€||590€|
|From 16/09 to 30/09||690€||590€||490€|
|From 30/09 to 20/10||440€||330€||280€|
Our rental conditions
- Our rentals run weekly, Saturday to Saturday.
- Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of a 30% deposit.
- The balance is to be paid on arrival.
- Payment methods accepted: Bank cards (Visa & Mastercard), bank transfer, cash.
- Cancellation: In order to obtain a full refund, a holiday cancellation must be sent to us by email within 14 days prior to the expected arrival.
- After this time, the deposit paid will be reimbursed under the following conditions:
- Due to travel restrictions following an official decree
- If we re-rent the accommodation under the same conditions.
- No refunds in the case of an early departure.
- Arrivals are Saturday from 4pm and departures before 10am the following Saturday. Please warn us if you will arrive late (after 8.30pm).
- Tourist tax: €3 per night per adult (>18)
- Our studios are for two people maximum and our 2-bedroom villas for four people maximum. Young children and babies count as one person. Any additional people will be refused.
- We request that you are quiet and respect the peace of the holiday park. Anyone behaving inappropriately will be invited to leave immediately. Portable speakers are forbidden on the patios and must remain at a moderate level in the accommodation. Please respect the peace and quiet after 10pm.
- Our prices include household linen (sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mat, tea towels) at no additional cost. The beds are prepared for your arrival. For stays of longer than a week, the household linen is changed free of charge each Saturday. The towels are changed in the middle of the week. Option for more regular changes on request (see pricing at reception).
- A damage deposit will be requested on your arrival day (€300) and returned to you when you leave, in full, or partially, or in some cases not at all if there is damage or items missing in the accommodation.
- The accommodation must be left clean. In the event of the property not being left clean on departure day, we reserve the right to debit a cleaning fee from the damage deposit (Cleaning fee: €30 for a studio and €50 for a 2-bedroom villa).
- No pets.
The payment of the 30% deposit is tacit acceptance of the rental conditions